Wednesday, October 1, 2008

CUTIEPATOOTY.BLOGSPOT.COM - 3 Post Special



Tuesday, February 08, 2005
SKATEBOARDING...ROCKS
I think that the most exciting thing about skateboarding is when you enter the skate competitions. The skate comps are so intense and so amazing that it's hard not to do them. Skating in them is fun. If you have ever experienced one then your in luck. To me it feels so good to just go out there in front of a huge crowd and skate like crazy. Pulling off huge tricks to impress the judges and the crowd and having them yell your name and get all pumped up is the coolest feeling in the world.

I love the atmosphere of the competiotion even when I'm not in one. Just the feeling of the crowd cheering give me goosebumps and I know that the skaters are just as pumped as me. Just watching the skaters and seeing them do all the cool and incredible tricks that they do is so amazingly awesome. I actually learn a lot by just being there and being able to see the skaters pull that stuff off.

Skateboarding competitions are one of the best part of skating because you would be amazed by the way that they skate there. Everyone goes all out and it is one of the coolest sites to see in the world.

posted by CUTIE PATOOTY at 9:15 AM 5 comments

Monday, February 07, 2005
SKATEBOARDING...STILL
Skating these days is very popular amongst the kids. They are all ruling and ripping everywhere. They show up at the parks and rule. I see kids twice as young as me doing things that I hadn't even thought of doing. They do all this rad stuff and...Oh it makes you mad. To see all the young rippers show you up is embarrassing. Sometimes I wish that I was that good when I was that young. Because by now I would be awesome.

But skating has turned into crap. All the skaters are all into making that their life goal and crap. They don't skate for fun anymore they skate for money and all sorts of other stuff that doesn't matter. What the hell happened? Skating was all about fun and falling and laughing about it afterwards. I loved when everyone went to the park and skated all day with their friends and everything was chill. Now it stinks.

Don't get me wrong though I love skating still and it is the most amazing sport in the world. I do think that someday skating will go back to the fun it was just a few short years ago and things will be well again. Skateboarding rocks and I think that no matter who you are you can surely appreciate that.

posted by CUTIE PATOOTY at 10:53 AM 0 comments

Wednesday, February 02, 2005
SKATEBOARDING...PUNK
Ok so this is how it is, skateboarding is simple you kickflip you ollie you grind and you fall. It's all about fun. Some people think its sucks but thats ok because they are losers. Becasuse skateboarding rules and i love it. Lots of skaters today like the tight pants. Thats chill. I like the little looser pants but thats still chill just as long as the pants make you skate good.
Man the skate competitions are intese. Dudes are flipping down stairs and grinding poles and it always amazes me. WOW! Things like that don't come everyday.
Then sometimes you can do some foot skating. Dude it rocks you jump off stuff and spin like crazy. Then you can add some craziness and do some grabs and weird bends. Then you rock.
I've skated for i don't know how many years but i love it so much that I will NEVER stop. I will skate for the rest of my life. Even when i can't move my body and i have to use my hands i will still skate.
posted by CUTIE PATOOTY at 10:52 AM 0 comments