Monday, June 22, 2009

IH8MYSELF.BLOGSPOT.COM - 3 Post Special



Sunday, June 15, 2008
crap

I feel like I'm just spending every moment getting ready to die, that all I'm doing here is preparing myself for what I deep down know is inevitable. And don't fucking think this is some kind of cry for help, cause it ain't. Guess I'm just looking for a meaning and/or purpose, like everyone else, and that living is the search for it. But I'm goddamn sick of it.

Lagt inn av ih8myself på 6:17:00 PM 0 kommentarer
Monday, September 17, 2007
Uploaded some pictures

Ok so I'm bored. Made a few sick pictures with Photoshop, uploaded to http://ih8myself.deviantart.com Internet is boring

Lagt inn av ih8myself på 10:01:00 AM 0 kommentarer
Friday, November 15, 2002
Every other goddamn webpage on the net these days is a blog, so I've always thought that it's hopeless to start one. Won't get any attention, but then I realized I didn't want attention, just like an outlet for all the shit I've been through.
Lagt inn av ih8myself på 2:45:00 AM 0 kommentarer
Etiketter: 1st
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)