Monday, June 30, 2008

BORINGLIFE.BLOGSPOT.COM



Tuesday, February 13, 2001
Here in study hall supposed to be studying for a music test so i don't fail..... bored outta my mind......... i'm so happy!! i finally got a date to my semi!!!!!!!!! I'm taking my friend rob........ i really wanted to take this guy jack but he probably would be at his dads house that weekend and my friend emanuel would sit around the whole time doing nothing.............. but i'm glad i'm taking rob 'cause no matter what i'll have a good time....... besides if its got catholic school girls he's there!!!! He heard the girlz at my school are "friendly".... friendly as in jane's sister claire who's in seventh grade and in the running for biggest slut in town... she's neck -n- neck with biana

posted by Kelly at 7:26 AM

Blog Archive