Thursday, July 3, 2008

ROOMMATES.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Posts Within 9 Minutes



Thursday, June 27, 2002
Also, Quyen, after you type your message, hit the POST & PUBLISH button in the upper righthand corner. Then, after you type your message, all of them will as well be posted at the website . Love ya!!! Very Very Much!!!
posted by Me at 6/27/2002 08:56:00 PM

Dear Quyendoly Le,
Hey girlie, I just wanted you to know how much I love you and miss you. I'm sorry I didn't get your voicemail sooner. My phone never even showed that you'd called, so I was kinda confused. How is Vietnam? Are you loving it? Are you even tanner? Things are going well here. I think I might actually have a job soon--working at Monsanto actually which is kinda crazy. And I've become a workout fiend. And Sana (this girl at work) and I are going to be taking a belly dancing class. I'm really stoked, but Anoop and Rohan think it's just the next step to being a stripper. Yah, right.

Anyway, I thought this blogger thing was a cool idea so we could keep running letters to each other. I really do miss you so much!!! I don't know exactly what happened to us the week before you left, but let's try and leave it in the past, okay? I don't ever want to have something between us.

I love you!!! And post back!!! (PS. Email me the first time you post so I'll actually know you did it.)


posted by Me at 6/27/2002 08:47:00 PM

Blog Archive