Wednesday, June 17, 2009

KNIFE.BLOGSPOT.COM



Tuesday, May 21, 2002

This is the first post to the UTK Uncensored blog and so if you're reading this, you're probably going "back in time." I'm not sure how much interest this will have to most people, but writing is like pressure - sometimes it just has to be released. I've written for years but only recently found my niche with Under The Knife, a newsletter devoted to reporting and explaining baseball injuries. UTK was just a goof for me, but it surprised me by exploding. It's something I can do from home and I can continue work on my novel (now three years in the making!). I'll yap about most anything in here and its one of the beauties of the web. I CAN. You can. Anyone can. Whether it's worthy of the space or your time, well that's up to you. Welcome to UTK Uncensored and I hope you enjoy it.
- Will, 9:21 AM