Friday, June 12, 2009

ILOVEHIM.BLOGSPOT.COM



March 17, 2006
need him badly......

Haiz...Miss my darlin....not sure whats wrong with him...actin very strangly this few days...breakin my heart...Nvm...will blow over a fewdays...i think so....So tired these few days...jus got back from camp...i wanna see him now...but cant go out...mum not feelin very well...hope she will get better soon...jus went for an operation...cannot anyhow move...Finally...holidays comin to the end....will get to see him on Monday already..Today woke up at 8 in the mornin....visitors came so must pack up the houe neatly before they come....tired....slept at one in the mornin....then follow mum to the polyclinic to wash her wound....Sianz...miss everyone in school...my sons, daughters, sisters , bros...Teachers also...haha...funny ryte...who would miss their teachers....jus finish tuition ....wanna go and sleep already....eyes cannot even open...gonna close...haha...drink water already wide awake...good...now can continue bloggin....dun know why fall so deeply for him...use to find him irritatin..but now....its diffrent...one year already...so use to livin with him in my life...if this were to change suddenly, i really cannot imagime life by then....need him in my life now and forever....hope that this will last long...i jus dun know how to live without him....life would be meaningless by then....Baby...if you jus happen to see this, i jus wanna say i love you now and forever...promise me you will never leave me....and sorry if i have caused u any problems...and never keep all problems to urself...let me know...i will do everythin in my power to help you...feel so luckly to have you...hearts could only love for awhile, clothes won't foever be in style, legs could only walk for some miles but havin you as my dear in forever worthwhile....love you baby....miss you tooo....see you on monday...muacks....(=

Blog Archive