Wednesday, June 10, 2009

TEA.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Post Special



Saturday, November 17, 2001
Hello and Happy Saturday. I juts woke up like right now and it is 11: 11 AM. I needed all the extra sleep. Badly. Tzar got his ass kicked last night. He called me and said his dad had done it. I hope he's up to shopping, but if not then we'll go some other time. The poor boy...
posted by Christine at 8:15 AM

Friday, November 16, 2001
Oh boy. Tzar and I will be shopping at the South Shore Plaza. It is going to be so much fun, because he is just the kind of guy every girl wants. Sweet, Senseitive and Sensible. He is a bang to be with but he has had such a hard time with his father. His dad drinks and he hits Tzar's mother alot. I know it's not any of my business and I should not post it on the internet, but I asked him and he said "Sure, why not?" Anyway, he's had a hot and cold relationship with his dad and it has just eaten at him. Now on a more happier note, I took my science quiz today. I have a feeling I did well, but how should I know? I have to wait until Monday to get mt math quiz back and I have to wait until Wednesday to get my grade for Reading and Writing. I hope i do well, because if I do not {especially reading and writing} then out goes the gun and there goes my life. I hate school. School is satan. Run for the hills. *runs to the nearest hill and screams*
posted by Christine at 5:53 PM

Blog Archive