Tuesday, June 9, 2009

RUBBERBAND.BLOGSPOT.COM - Honorable Mention



Sunday, August 05, 2001
who dat?

i drank like a case of beer last night and i think my body is still drunk as my brain is just slow..
they call me hollywood at work now cause i was on the paper
posted by casper at 6:37 PM

i was on the front page of the sun herald wow

i got really wasted and punched some old guy in the balls my brother fatted my lip.. i was at marshalls and couldnt feel my clothes.. i threw up in the back yard for 2 seconds i didnt tell any one and remembered today im not sure if i really did or i imagined it..
posted by casper at 6:34 PM

Thursday, June 21, 2001
y
posted by casper at 9:40 PM

t
posted by casper at 9:40 PM

e
posted by casper at 9:40 PM

s
posted by casper at 9:39 PM

t
posted by casper at 9:39 PM

t
posted by casper at 9:39 PM

Sunday, February 18, 2001
"brandon come on now stop that"-bt
Im very bored. Today didnt feel any different. When I woke up I thought it would be nice to do something with a friend. I got on the web and bob was on. It was wierd, I said hey and he said hey do you wanna go for a walk. i said sure. Then jason called. huh. he wanted to go to the vancleve parade. I say sure. I called bob and he agreed that it would be an experience. so then we go. we drove for a long time. then finally settled. the parade lasted all of ten minutes max. it was funny. most floats were four wheelers. there was a twele person vancleve high school band. ha. this drunk chick in a float called for me. at first i didnt notice. bob goes hey and pointed at her. she called "hey, you in the red shirt!" bob and jason waved me to proceed. regretfully i did. the chick gave me some beeds and kissed me. on the fuckn lips. just half, but enough to piss me off. i didnt know what to do. i walked off. vancleve chick want me. i have two things to say about this. one its got to be the hair. and two, i cant date them cause the use outhouses and you cant fuck a bitch in the ass, to keep her from gettin pregnant, if she uses sticks instead of paper.

wow.
my brother sucks c0ck.any way. i have a new friend. well, he has been a friend for a while but i feel closer now. its neat and muchly appreciated.

"sure." He always kept it short but, thats what she liked. So, there it was. The two started becoming one. It was odd at first but, the soon realized it was more physical than emotional. If you couldn't tell they were making love through their jeans. They were on her grandmothers bed. Both were shamless enough to not even flip the pictures down. This mechanical love only lasted about ten minutes, was interupted by a conversation with her little sister, then resumed for another ten. He wasn't satisfied. Love with her was never good enough. She always finished and never followed him up.

"IF LOVES A BITCH THEN SHE BETTER GIVE GOOD HEAD."-me mother fucka
I am a contemptuas void of emotion. I have them and they piss me off. I rid myself of them. sucka nigga dicka suck

The problem with some people is that when they aren't drunk, they're sober. --William Butler Yeats
posted by casper at 7:18 PM

stop, look, and listen
think about whats going on
breath in
count to ten
release the peace and be strong

only few left, hope they wont get me too, i am bored and alone..............................
posted by casper at 12:59 AM

Blog Archive