Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NOWANDLATER.BLOGSPOT.COM



Tuesday, December 9, 2008
In which the girl starts a blog:
So it's 12:10 on a Monday night (Tuesday morning?) and here I am, writing a 'first entry" for a blog. Up until recently I didn't understand the draw of blogs - at first I thought they were sort of narsassistic, I mean do people really think that other people are going to want to sit down and read about someone else's life? Then I realized that hey - I actually am the one sitting down and reading all the time and really I don't care if anyone reads this or not (though if you are reading it hello!), I just like having a place to write about the ridiculousness of life because life is ridiculous sometimes and sometimes that just has to be shared.

Anyway, that's my entry point. If I think of it sometime in the next couple of days maybe I'll post some basic facts about me. But maybe I won't. Depends how much ridiculous stuff happens between now and later....

~Als
Posted by Als at 12:08 AM 0 comments

Blog Archive