Monday, June 8, 2009

SORRYFORBEINGSUCHADICK.BLOGSPOT.COM - Thanks Arthur!



Thursday, April 3, 2008
Sorry.

This is where I say I'm sorry to everyone I feel I ever wronged.

These are people I'm pretty sure I was a dick with. And not just having-a-bad-day-and-snapped-at-them kind of behavior, but truly being a dick.

I'm not asking for forgiveness, just recording my offenses. Asking for forgiveness through a blog post would really make me a dick.

Feel free to comment or leave your own confessions.

[I reserve the right to remove any comments I feel are spam or inappropriate.]


I'm sorry for being such a dick to:

Gerri
Maggie
Stacey
Suzanna
Sandy
Paco
Linda
Esther
Maritza
Laura
Laura (a different one)
Betsy
Posted by The.Effing.Librarian at 5:25 PM 0 comments
Labels: being a dick

Blog Archive