Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ILOVEMIKE.BLOGSPOT.COM



Tuesday, August 27, 2002
wOwzerz...27th of August allready? shnapz...school is just around the corner and i am so not even ready for that...anyways, at this moment, i'm talking to my buddy charles...we're talking about one of my best friends monica...whom me and her got into a really dumb fight...and now she wants to be cool...wow...she makes me feel miserable for like 2 days and now she wanna be cool...LOL...i lOve yOu giRL if you reading! hehehe =) anyways, it's cOoL...me and the lOve Of mY LiFe is supposed to be kickin' it tomorrow...he gots the day off, so i better take advantage of it ; ) hehehe...me and him are doing allright i guess...i sorta' told him my feelings about us and him and it kinda' set him off a lil'...geez...together over one year and he can't even understand my feelings...but it's cool...he tries...and i love him for it...what else today?
well, i went to the DOL to take my written test so i can finally get my license all set up and shiet...but they said i allready took it when i went to get my permit...so that saved me 10 bucks! so i got to schedual my drive test...but damnitt, the only day they have open is September 3rd...RIGHT BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS ain't that a biatch? oh wells...i need to get it fosho or else that $18.00 parking pass i purchased at school ain't worth $18.00! damnitt...=( s'ok though =) my friends and mah man backing me up telling me that i will pass it! yeah...i have to get it the first time...it's at bremerton...which peepz are saying is really hard there...but at poulsbo the only time they have is September 10th! i can't have that! =/ oh wells...well, until next time...peece out...muah...much love <3 Lez
posted by Lezlie at 11:17 PM