Thursday, June 26, 2008

DANCERGUY.BLOGSPOT.COM - Synergy



Thursday, September 05, 2002
Okay.... I'm still trying to figure this thing out, but I think I've got it! GO ME!!!!! Anyhoo... Hi! My name is Ryan. This is my first time doing something like this, but I can do it. I am a junior (a lower-upper classman), who lives his life to the fullest! I am one of the dance captains of my show choir, Synergy, I play trumpet in band, I sometimes write, work at Bob Evans, and love to spend time with my friends (but hey, who doesn't)! I had a good day today at school! It was ok. I found out our band is playing at the 9/11 memorial downtown, and I have a solo! I'm soooo nervous! Then I had outfit fittings for show choir which took two hours to get everyone thru! Grrrrrrrrr.....
Then, some lady rear ended my car!!!!! I was ever-so pissed! lol----katie! Anyhoo, I was four houses away from mine so I parked in back. Some old lady followed me. I got out, and she bitched me out! Now, my memory may be hazy, but who rear-ended who?... anyways, I gotta get off. My parents are gonna ground me. Bye for now!
posted by Ryan at 6:45 PM

Blog Archive