Tuesday, June 24, 2008

SPARKS.BLOGSPOT.COM



Wednesday, December 13, 2000
Finally getting a new personal page up feels great... I've been spending far too much time working on clan / squad webpages for all these damn games.. And I finally broke my crack addiction!
Crack: To be a game very addictive in nature. See: EverQuest, EQ, Verant Interactive.
Yeah, so I'm a hardcore gamer... F me. At least I'm not a geek, right?... ok maybe I'm proud to be a geek, but at least I can own people in quake3! ...Maybe I should get back into playing Red Alert online... win more tourneys...

For those of you reading this who don't know me well, I'm not just a gamer, I'm a DJ, spin occasionally at raves.. hardcore fan, an American Head Charge groupie (they're a band in MN who recently were signed...), Ex-addict, gamer, ... the list goes on, and hell, I'm even the father of a gorgeous 16 month old daughter who I just recently got visitation rights with!

Oh well, back to paying attention in class (hahaha visual basic is WAY too simple when you know C++ well)
posted by Blue at 12:17 PM

Blog Archive