Thursday, June 26, 2008

THEMALL.BLOGSPOT.COM



Thursday, October 14, 2004
shopping
Shopping is great to me. I've been having a real problem with it lately. First, let me say that I budget my money well. I have a job and my money always goes first and foremost to my bills. Everything gets paid on time if not in advance. I have never made a late payment in my life. However, when everything is paid and I have a little saved for the next round of bills, I simply have to spend the surplus money. Right now the situation is that on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I attend a mall class. When it gets out, the entrance to the mall and all of those wonderful stores are just a few steps away, so you could see how it would be hard to resist. To add to the temptation, my parents just took out a loan for me to help me pay my rent, but I make pretty good money at my job, so this really ends up being play money. If there is a sign that says "SALE" I cannot resist. I have to go into the store. And when I see all the great shoes and clothes and purses and belts, I have to buy them. I have A LOT of clothes. So much, as a matter of fact that my closet, my chest of drawers, my shelves, and my closet at my parent's house was not enough room for all of my clothes. I recently had to go to Target and purchase more storage for my things. And I still feel like I need more. I love shopping.

posted by Ashley Dobani at 11:34 AM 4 comments

Blog Archive