Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HAPPYGOUNLUCKY.BLOGSPOT.COM



Tuesday, January 16, 2007
soo...

OK so never in a million years did I think that I would have a blog, nothing against them, but today I was just thinking how I have been meaning to get a journal or diary or something of that sorts for so long but never do.... and I don't like to write typing is much better so... if no one else reads this then fine, This is for me.
So today I confessed to this boy that I just cannot get away from... everything. We met up just to hang out have a good time, but... I coudlnt stop crying. We didn't make it to the movies in the first place so I figured the night was already ruined enough. He said nothing. He understood why i felt "dumb for that shit". whoa boy. I'm embarassed by the fact that I sorta fell for it the 2nd time. Who falls for the guy that will never even skip a meatloaf dinner with his mom for you? well... me.
Posted by Happy Go Unlucky at 8:42 PM 0 comments

Blog Archive