Wednesday, June 25, 2008

PRETTYFACE.BLOGSPOT.COM



Monday, July 09, 2001
Hey Everyone!!
My name is Elle, I am 19 years old and I am FAT! I have been fat my whole life! I was born a fat baby, was a fat child and a fat teenager. I WILL NOT be a fat adult! My goal is to have most of my 227 pounds off by October when I will turn 20. I have been dieting and exercising for the last 10 days and have lost 10 pounds. I am doing very well, especially at the gym. I have been a gym addict lately!! I have lost weight before and gained it back and lost again, but right now I feel that I am at a stable point in my life and I want to lose weight for the right reasons. Thank you so much for coming to my site!! I hope I will inspire the way I have been inspired by the pages of dieters I have visited.
Love,
Elle
posted by Danielle at 8:40 PM

Blog Archive