Tuesday, June 24, 2008

PAINS.BLOGSPOT.COM - Honorable Mention



PAIN
a list of my pains of my knee

Tuesday, April 02, 2002
arg haven't been updating this as much as i should. my knee's been bothering me since early monday and has been making wierd cracking noises. it feels really wierd nothing like my right knee, it's like a progressive cracking. it's kind of disgusting. i still get a wierd shooting pain bt now it has moved to the bottom outside corner of my knee cap. gym's hard to participate in and i can't run like i used too. i want to sprint around the bases like i could last year...

# posted by oswald : 6:56 PM
Wednesday, February 13, 2002
for the past week every morning my knee's hurt untill i took some advil around 11. asides from that it's been pretty good. cramps up from time to time in class which is usually better after message for about 15 - 20 minutes, very distracting though.

# posted by oswald : 3:02 PM
Wednesday, January 30, 2002
knee hurt friday. bad burning feeling throughout my psychology midterm. a few little pains here and there through out the week but nothing very serious. negligable compared to other pains.

# posted by oswald : 9:16 PM
Wednesday, January 23, 2002
knee hurts from walking up and down the hill. that was at 1. it's 530 now. it still hurts.

# posted by oswald : 2:27 PM
Tuesday, January 22, 2002
saturday knee hurt as i ran up stairs and missed a step. while moving some stuff for the uptons. didn't mention it to them. sunday some pain while sitting at computer. monday a few times here and there. today hurt while sitting in classes and sitting at school committee meeting and now.

# posted by oswald : 8:05 PM
Monday, January 14, 2002
on sunday knee hurt during the wedding a few times. one time in particular though, when simone wanted me to dance but pain to intolerable to fake it.

# posted by oswald : 5:58 PM
Wednesday, January 09, 2002
my knee gave out on my on the 6 of january. it's been hurting me since. i got dismissed from school today because it was unbareable.

# posted by oswald : 5:37 PM

Blog Archive