Tuesday, June 24, 2008

SWEEET.BLOGSPOT.COM

Wednesday, April 11, 2001

Now that's one hot guy i'd like to fuck!...

uh yeah..so anywayz this is my first time "blogging" so you might not like what you see..or hear..but i dont care =)..yup that's me anywayz my name is Natasha but everyone calls me Tasha. I live in Israel because my mom was a bitch and decided to move here. I was born in New York Queenz (Wha wha) heh yeah..and i miss it like crazy. I go to a real rich school were snobby peeps are all they got in it but DAMN does it have some fine guys in there! woo..yeah..I like only rap music and i love Eminem. Anyone who hates rap is fine with me. But anyone who hates rap and is basically a stupid asshole about it is gonna get their ass kicked! ()=). I'll be sure to put up as many pics of things as i can..but they'll all be from the internet cuz i don't got no scanner. I'll also try and rant daily. Heh. Well, i guess that's all for today. Tommoro you'll be reading about a day in the life of ME!. Excited already huh?. Payce

-The one and only Tasha

Blog Archive