Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TERRIBLEDAY.BLOGSPOT.COM



Thursday, June 12, 2003
Have you ever had a horrible, terrible day? Well, today is my day. Tomorrow is Friday the 13th. Could it be possible to have a Friday the 13th on Thursday. Let me tell you about my day and you can decide.
This morning I got up. It was one of the days when nothing seemed appropriate to wear. I finally located something-- a dress. Then, I didn't want to wear stockings; so, I decided to wear sandals. I had to remove the nail polish from my toenails. The polish remover must have been very old. It took forever to remove nail polish. Finally, 20 minutes later, after putting the nail polish away, and going back to get it, I got all the nail polish off. Then, I found the sandals I needed. I got to my workshop about 5 minutes late. Then, I had to catch up on the new skill of blogging. Boy! What an effort. My username would not work.
My username should have worked because I have a very unusual name. I think the computer thought I was lying about my last name. Finally, I used the dumbest last name and it worked. That last name doesn't even belong to me. Oh well, now you decide. Is this a horrible, terrible day? I hope it gets better.

posted by Darlene # 9:51 AM

Blog Archive