Thursday, August 28, 2008

TARADISE.BLOGSPOT.COM - Whoops!



Monday, October 31, 2005
Pauley P
For anyone who's wondering why I have a link to a random person's blog on my blog, it's because of this: I'm tired of hearing about all the movie stars, and tv people, and musicians' lives. I know, everyone wanted to know what was going to happen between Jen and Brad, but really, what happened to them happens to everyday people all the time, and no one even gives it a second look. I turned on the tv tonight, and once again, there was an interview with Jennifer Aniston about everything in her life. I sure that people like her do good things too, but when they do good things, everyone knows about it. It kinda makes me wonder if they would still do those things is no one knew what they were doing. SO - my link to a random person is because I admire people like Pauley Perrette. I bet most people who read this don't even knows who she is, (Abby on NCIS - great show, CBS Tuesdays @ 7), I got bored one weekend, and looked up the bios of people that play on my favorite shows, and found out that alot of people do things that no one would know about, unless you take the time to look them up. I guess it sorta restored my faith in 'famous' people. There are some out there that aren't so completely obessed with how the media portrays them, and how much time they get in the spotlight. It kinda makes the world a better place.

P.S. - If you wanna know what Pauley does NOT for publicity, check out the links on her blog. It might be worth your time.
posted by TARA at 8:40 PM 0 comments

*Editor's Note: