Thursday, October 2, 2008

TICKLEMONSTER.BLOGSPOT.COM -2 Posts



Tuesday, February 24, 2004
-7:35pm

Sorry forgot to post yesterday! Monday me and Jess were walking around town singing VERY loudly and we were SUPER LAUGHY! and no we werent ON anything! lol Just having LOTS and LOTS of FUN! anyways now today:
I got my skates redoned and now they are FINALLY freeskate blades instead of the edge blades! and NOW I can do my spins and jumps good! but ya thats about it today! Im outta here!

-7:37pm
brit@2/24/2004

Sunday, February 22, 2004
-7:01pm

Hello! Today was an ok day... Jess came over at about 12:00, and we watched Pokemon 4ever! lol! and then Pokemon IN FRENCH! lol jess! Yesh! I've been on the computer ALL day, becuz everyone was asleep/not home, which was good cuz i got alot done! Anyways I'll probably be starting a site soon and this blog will be partly for that also. well im outta here

-7:04pm

-brit-
brit@2/22/2004