Thursday, July 24, 2008

BARF.BLOGSPOT.COM



Saturday, February 17, 2001
I'm Dan. Yea, you don't care. You just came from a Pokemon site or think that this is a place to pick up cheat codes for some game that your tiny brain can't cope with. Go away, I don't want to hear it. Oh, my name is Dan, nice to meet you. I think I like it here in this psyche. Warm, comforting, safe- hiding from reality from within the confines of addiction, vice, and solitude. The world is a nice place to die in.

Space, there is a good place. No one can hear you whine there. What if I run out of air before I curse everyone I love and hate? Time to rant again. There aren't enough rainforests to cut down, and the ozone is too thick- it won't let the super aliens inside our atmosphere. I like to crash. Zap! Expletive.

Weird.
posted by Daniel at 9:07 AM