Thursday, July 24, 2008

FRAGGLE.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Posts in 5 Minutes



Tuesday, January 30, 2001
Well, this is my second post to this 3133+ form/web/thing. So far it looks pretty neat. Today was shitty, thought about meeting this 17 year old with some mental disease, and thought better about it, so I put her on ignore. Besides, its better to meet them in person, and not over the net. I learned 3 Doors Down - Loser on the guitar finally today, we will be practicing it full band on Thursday. I personally can't wait. Anyone know of something fun to do in Chicago that a single guy with no friends or life like me can do, please tell, it would be nice of you. Oh, and btw, the oreo's will destroy you. Gurt from #dmb on efnet irc, is cool. So is netardo. Bacbad is not. That is all for today see you tomorrow.
posted by Paul at 10:30 PM

Life sucks doesn't it..
posted by Paul at 10:25 PM