Monday, July 21, 2008

SOWASTED.BLOGSPOT.COM - 4 Post Special



Sunday, December 14, 2003
A conversation with Jake...

OptimusRhymeX: Emily
gotojailmartha: jake
OptimusRhymeX: Sorry for signing off the other day.
gotojailmartha: that’s okay
OptimusRhymeX: I appreciate your email.
OptimusRhymeX: It means a lot to hear you say those things.
gotojailmartha: i meant every word...honestly you made last year the best time of my life
OptimusRhymeX: Yeah, that goes both ways.
gotojailmartha: i miss you dude, and sincerely apologize for what i did
gotojailmartha: haha, so yeah…can we try being friends again?
OptimusRhymeX: No,
OptimusRhymeX: I don’t think so.
gotojailmartha: fine
gotojailmartha: take care
OptimusRhymeX: Sleep well.

UGH!!! This whole situation is so frustrating.

# posted by emily @ 12:40 PM
Monday, November 10, 2003
It's raining as always. I had an excellent talk with Allen Thursday night, creatign a good mood that has lasted all the way until now. I basically told him the truth as to why I left USC. He was so understanding about it. His immediate reaction was, "I'm glad you told me." Later he said he's proud of me and happy that we had this conversation. I can't believe I avoided him for so long. Definitely underestimated the kid. So the lesson in all of this...True friends stick by you no matter what. Give friends a chance to understand you because most of the time, both parties will feel better. Another lesson, guy friends can talk about serious stuff and they do have feelings. I know that telling Allen changes our friendship. In addition to all the jokes and humor, a serious side has come out. I hope this change is for the better.

# posted by emily @ 10:51 AM
Friday, October 31, 2003
Holla. It's Halloween. Tonight I'm the designated driver for my parents. We're heading to Rock Bottom where the old folks will proceed to drink a pitcher of beer. Weak. I drink ten times that amount as warm up. My tolerance is higher than Quynh-Nhu after twenty bowls, and I'm NOT talking about cereal. Get it? Get it? Speaking of weed, I smoked mine this summer. Yes I did. It was a cool August afternoon chez Quynh-Nhu. She rolled her own joints so we split them in the yard. And took pictures! And listened to Bob Marley! Then we drove around in my 1994 Honda Accord LX station wagon. Twenty inch rims. Then we went to the only place where we feel accepted by society: QFC. The colors inside the store were astounding. Then we went to Jack in the Box where Quynh-Nhu purchased a milkshake. I went to the bathroom, where I spotted a worker who didn't wash her hands. Ewwwwwwwwwww. Shame on Mexicans (the worker appeared to be Latina).

# posted by emily @ 11:47 AM
Sunday, October 19, 2003
Holla. I am home and it's finally starting to feel normal. The days are boring though. BOOOOOOOoooooOOOOring. Oh well, more motivation for me to get it together and go back to school soon. I miss the party. I guess I am a party girl. I even enjoy hangovers because they're an excuse to lounge around my apartment and not do shit. Also, when I wake up with a throbbing head I am satisfied because I partied hard. I miss partying almost as much as I miss people. That sounds bad, but it's true. Let's be real.

# posted by emily @ 6:06 PM