Thursday, July 24, 2008

COURTNEYLOVE.BLOGSPOT.COM



Monday, September 16, 2002

Hi Everyone! Im pretty new to this whole blogging thing and believe it or not, ive written this little entry thingy about 2 times...before i realized i was doing it wrong. I guess it would help if i told you all a little about me to get started off with. Ive been on freeopendiary.com since 10-10-99...i was there before it had to word free added to it, and it was just opendiary. Yes, then they screwed everyone, started deleting diarys and everything else. Disappointed me. Im still there with a new name, new diary, but its just not the same. anyway, the about me stuff. My name is Courtney. I live in Texas. Im a 19 year old college student. My major is definatly communications and i love theater and im very active in the department. Right now we are doing grease and im marty, its a fun part. ANYWHO! Ive got a very loving boyfriend that i care about, weve been dating for 8 months. January 5th will be a year..i cant believe it. One of his friends that he was close too just recently passed away so me and curtis really arent talking that much because im giving him space to greive and stuff. (im a sweet girlfriend). I drive a red mustang that my parents bought me when i graduated high school (2001). I live in a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with my roommate amanda. Shes really kewl, but we have our arguements just like anyone else would. I wait tables at night and go to school during the day. Im a lead singer in a rock band..and i play soccer on a league. Welppers, i guess since we are introduced a little more...tell me something about you. Byeee..Goodnight

-Courtney
posted by Courtney at 1:53 AM