Monday, July 14, 2008

IMMUNITY.BLOGSPOT.COM



Monday, June 13, 2005
bruised

The ice on my knee kept me still and seated in place long enough to finally sign up and open a new blog account for myself. I had been toying with the idea for a while now. I usually journal on a regular basis so of course this would be a natural progression, slipping my thoughts in a fish bowl journal for all to see. Ha! Ouch! I was rushing to serve my grandma a mug of water with an empanada clenched between my teeth, relishing the taste instead of paying attention to the wheelchair in my path. I tripped over her footpedals and crashed down hard on my knee spilling the water on the couch where she was seated.I think it took me a full minute before I could limp to the fridge for ice. Since the point of my journal is to suggest health remedies, I would use arnica, a homeopathic remedy for my bruise. ( But I haven't any ) Got to hobble. Grandma has a 911 # 2....Hurry for the porto or another accident will ensue!!!yikes ..........My grandma's doctor also suggests that you put pressure on your boo-boo for about 2 min. too reduce the black and blue color. Then I ice.

posted by cashin @ 5:57 PM 2 comments