Monday, July 14, 2008

WORLDLY.BLOGSPOT.COM



Thursday, July 31, 2003
This is day one of my journal. I am publishing this because? Maybe it's a way to clear the air, to bear my soul. At any rate this will hopefully let some others know that they are not alone. That my life and thinking is not unusual or unique. Well, this is day one and this is what I have to say.

Not in a good mood today. Don't know why but I'm not. Everything is rubbing me the wrong way this morning. Maybe it's the exercise delima. Am I getting enough food for the amount of exercise I am doing? I'm obsessing over this exercise routine but I've lost 43lbs so I guess obsessing over it is good. Wish my wife would obsess over it a little. She'd be so much happier if she lost 10 lbs. She'd feel better and have more energy.

That's all for today.

# posted by Joe : 8:00 AM