Thursday, July 17, 2008

MEANDMRJONES.BLOGSPOT.COM



Friday, June 13, 2003
I love him

It's as simple as that. I'm in love. With him. I'm in love with him.

Oh, wait, it's not simple. I almost forgot, it's extremely complicated. You see, I'm not the only one in love with him, and unfortunately, she came first.

You see, neither of us is really in a position to make a big deal out of this. That's right, we're only 14. But hey, 14 year olds can have affairs too, right? Right.

To protect the innocent, and because I don't know who's gonna read this, we're gonna use different names as I describe this to you. We're gonna say his name is Ted, and we're gonna say her name is Tess. And we'll just call me Tina.

Ted. Ah Ted. How can anyone not love him? He's absolutely perfect. For as long as I've known him I've loved him. As has she. Tess and Ted started going out 2 years ago. She left him for Todd, he went out with Tanya. I at the time was dating someone named Tim. But mid Tanya he realized he liked me. Tim was Ted's best friend. Now, in the 8th grade, Tedd is going out with Tess, their one year anniversary was only a few weeks ago, and I am happily single. Tedd and I started talking, really talking, into the wee hours of the morning talking, only a few months ago. He told me he liked me, not only that, he loved me. I told him I loved him, and then we kissed. And we kissed. And we kissed. Last week someone caught Tedd and Tess going to third in the costume room. I can't blame them, she still loves him. But he doesn't love her. I know he doesn't. He might like her, but he LOVES me. I know he does. So i was a little bit angry. But I'm over that now, and I can't wait for him to get back. (He's in Montreal). I love him. *sigh*.

# posted by monica @ 12:44 PM