Thursday, June 11, 2009

DARKNESSANDLIGHT.BLOGSPOT.COM



Saturday, June 15, 2002
They say dreams only last 12 seconds. Some may seem to last for a few hours, like a minute or second can seem like days. Some seem scary enough to be real, some we wish were real, and some we wish we never had. One dream I had, recently actully, oddly enough I was in space, flying toward a huge ship, so big, my god so big. Its presence there was enough to give you massive goosebumps. Flying toward it, it filled my screen, then I blacked out. I woke up the next day in a hospital, my friend said somthing about the war being over, we'd won. Somehow I doubted that we had anything to do with it, seeing ships like that is somthing you'll never forget, even if it is just a dream.
posted by James at 7:30 PM

Blog Archive