Thursday, June 11, 2009
Saturday, June 15, 2002
They say dreams only last 12 seconds. Some may seem to last for a few hours, like a minute or second can seem like days. Some seem scary enough to be real, some we wish were real, and some we wish we never had. One dream I had, recently actully, oddly enough I was in space, flying toward a huge ship, so big, my god so big. Its presence there was enough to give you massive goosebumps. Flying toward it, it filled my screen, then I blacked out. I woke up the next day in a hospital, my friend said somthing about the war being over, we'd won. Somehow I doubted that we had anything to do with it, seeing ships like that is somthing you'll never forget, even if it is just a dream.
posted by James at 7:30 PM
Posted by erin at 4:12 PM
06/07 - 06/14
- ILOVEHER.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Post Special
- EMI.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Post Special
- WILMASDEN.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Post Reader Special - T...
- MYHOME.BLOGSPOT.COM - Deep Thoughts?
- TEA.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Post Special
- SCHOOLPROPOSAL.BLOGSPOT.COM - Thanks, Amanda!
- Slashdot Readers Chime in on the 1 Tweet/ 1 Blog P...
- PROMISELAND.BLOGSPOT.COM - 3 Post Special (of What...
- RUBBERBAND.BLOGSPOT.COM - Honorable Mention
- TRUTHABOUTU.BLOGSPOT.COM - Two Post Special
- CORNERBAKERYWATCH.BLOGSPOT.COM - Thanks, Laura!
- LIFEANDDAYDREAMS.BLOGSPOT.COM - Thanks, Vicky!
- SORRYFORBEINGSUCHADICK.BLOGSPOT.COM - Thanks Arthu...
- STARSSTRIPES.BLOGSPOT.COM - Stars & Strips Blog
- THE THRILL IS GONE
- ▼ 06/07 - 06/14 (21)
- ► 2008 (305)