Wednesday, June 10, 2009

TELLIT2ME.BLOGSPOT.COM



Tell It To Me...Secrets, confessions and more...
You are currently visiting a blog that could change your life forever. Here lies secrets of many individuals of whom you do not know, and will never know. These secrets may not be bad. But a secret is a secret and they are all kept on this blog. Here you will be able to confess your deepest, darkest secrets and maybe find someone who can help you. All you need to do is email me at tellit2me@gmail.com Your secret will ALWAYS remain anonymous!

April 25, 2006

Confess
On this blog all you will find is secrets, secrets and more secrets. This page is filled with secrets of people that I myself know and others that I don't. If you'd like, you can submit your secrets and confessions to me by emailing me.
You will of course ALWAYS remain anonymous and your identity will NEVER be revealed to others. You can trust this site, you can be sure of that. If you have anything at all that you desperately need to get off your chest, simply email me and you can share your problem or confession with the world. Perhaps there will be someone out there with a similar problem or perhaps there's someone who will be willing to help you. So come on! Start confessing!
posted by Offenders @ 9:06 PM 0 comments links to this post

Blog Archive