Friday, June 12, 2009

EMI.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Post Special



Monday, June 04, 2001
GOSSIP....how i hate it....it only does harm...and the sad thing is that I know i'm guilty of it too many times...so there was a cheesy little rumour going round that i'm dating a fellow friend of mine.....sh*t...and the sh*tty thing is that i only hate it because it means some people think i'm "off-the-market"...aren't i horrible.....and horny....heh heh...kidding....
posted by Aemelia at 1:11 AM

Wednesday, February 28, 2001
boy...what a week it has been....
last friday...i gave my little present to my little crush and that evening (his last night there) i took him for coffee....and i must say...i think that i finally know what he's thinking....and that is NOTHING....absolutely nothing romantic about me at all....i got zero vibes but it's ok.....i still want to be his friend....but mostly because i'm dreaming that maybe one day he'll wake up and realize it's me he wants....yeah right...fat chance i know.....i need to snap out of it and find myself a man who knows what and who he wants...me

and then on saturday night.....i hung out with a good friend from work all night....it's amazing how i can see in front of me this great great guy and feel nothing romantic towards him at all....and the bad thing about the situation is that i lied to a good friend of mine about hanging out with him because she's absolutely stalkerish crazy for him.....i'm a horrible friend, but i needed to do what i thought was best for her.....not tell her that while she was sitting at home feeling as though he stood her up for the night....i was hanging out with him having the best night i'd had in forever....

and then monday night......i went for coffee and hung out with the infamous John Clarke....any of my close friends will know who he is and how he manipulated me into falling for him right before he whisked himself away for a month and a half......but oh well....we'll be good friends, i think....until he gets drunk and throws himself on another of my friends......

but now it's wed and i'm so excited to go home on the weekend only because i can't wait to see my favorite manager....

posted by Aemelia at 4:14 PM

Blog Archive