Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ENEMYD.BLOGSPOT.COM



Saturday, April 5, 2008

Back from Nowhere!
Ok well I am back from a long long.... long break from making machinima. Why did I take such a long break? Well there was no point in making machinima anymore for awhile after our clan HTW Productions fell apart and the site gone and everything. Also I had school standing in the way and of course that is more important right now. I am a senior in high school and I am 2 months away from graduating high school. I also have been taking acting classes at school so expect some better acting from my side in future films I work on. I won't be starting machinima again until Mid-June from what I can gather at the moment. Our old machinima clan HTW Productions is coming back this summer with some new twists and surprises that can challenge the way other machinima groups and/or fans think about our work. Trust me things will look up and htwproductions.com is coming back but we might change the site name and clan name here soon. Don't try to go to htwproductions.com for it isn't even up anymore still. I am also making another site separate from machinima that I think the Halo community or even the Xbox 360 community will enjoy. But I will explain about that site in future updates but for now I shall leave now and you just wait for upcoming posts. At the current moment the forums are being made as well as the template is being edited to perfection. See you all later and stay tuned.

-EnemyD