Monday, August 11, 2008

BADWORDS.BLOGSPOT.COM - 3 Posts - Another Relationship Suffers from Ska



Thursday, October 18, 2001
Rrrgggg...updating my blog, just to let you know I'm still here. My website got hosted...=) I'm so happy. go there right now or I will hurt you in ways you can only dream about. Haha. Just jokes...
posted by : Karen at 9:15 PM

Friday, September 28, 2001
I seriously thought I'd never be done, but nope, I got done. I edited the fuck out of the template. I added a comment thingy too. That's something I've never done before.
I was supposed to see Andrew tonight, but I didn't. I'm so sad. He promised I would see him. He promised. And now I can't, and I won't see him until tomorrow, at Joce's party, which doesn't count. At all. He's different around other people. He doesn't seem to notice I'm there unless I'm literally the only other person in the room. *Sigh* And I love him so much...I'm such an ass.
Yeah, so...I need to vent now...first things first...ANDREW...(in fact, he's the only thing). He said he would see me tonight. He didn't call me yesterday at all. When he finally got a free moment on Thursday night, he ditched me and went to a ska concert instead. I'm starting to really fucking hate ska. This is the second time in a month I've been ditched for a shitty garage band ska concert. Why, oh why are horns and drunken teenagers in plaid more exciting than me? Tsk.
Oh, I'm sad. Wallowing in self-pity does nothing for the heart though, does it? Fuckin' rights. So I'm god. I'm happyhappyhappy. Fuck. I suck. I'll write more shit later. Now I'm too fuckin' tired.
posted by : Karen at 8:08 PM

:Great! A new ranting spot finally created! Fuck yeah! Too bad I have nothing to say right now... Blast my boring life. Come back later. I promise I'm stimulating.
posted by : Karen at 7:03 PM