Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TRUEROMANCE.BLOGSPOT.COM - A Relationship of Posts - Isn't it Adorable How We're Going to Kill Sam Together?



Friday, August 10, 2001
For anyone who cares, Mike's computer is temporarily down so we are not updating this blog *duh* in case you haen't noticed. We just celebrated our 11th month together and are planning our wonderfully fun date for our upcoming year (it'll be here before we know it) so that's the update on Heather and Mike!
posted by heather at 12:27 PM

Wednesday, July 25, 2001
nope, she is hard to tolerate. You do the best job you can! Aw, I think the pictures of you are adorable as well!!! I just get extra cute when I'm around you. You bring out that cuteness in me!!!! *kissy* I love you too!!!!!!!!
posted by heather at 10:18 PM

Urgh, my mom is sooooooo annoying! Heather, am I abnormal for being unable to tolerate my mom's inconsistencies? Oh, well. I guess we can do something until 7. I promise you that we will have fun. Oh, by the way, I think the pictures of you are adorable! How did you get to be so cute all by yourself? I will call you tomorrow at 10, ok? Love ya!
posted by Michael at 10:14 PM

Thursday, July 19, 2001
I had a wonderful time today and I just love the nifty pictures we took. That one of you is so adorable. I'm gonna show everyone my cute boyfriend! I love you my dearest. I took a test that said I was closer to evil than good. hehe
posted by heather at 6:45 PM

Wednesday, July 18, 2001
Well my sweetest, isn't it adorable how we are going to kill Sam together? Awww, modern couples. Killing bitches everywhere, together! Well, we are in this one together, to help Jones out. I love you and despite the hellishness of it, enjoyed seeing you yesterday. *kissy*
posted by heather at 11:20 AM

Tuesday, July 17, 2001
Awwww, its ok, sweetheart. A lot of it was my fault. Marriage is important for what it represents, I was simply trying to say that marriage should not help or hinder the way someone feels about another person, it is a symbol of commitment, trust and love. Oh, bye the way, thank you for the back rub today. Your backrubs upstage mine! Well, I love you and I hope you have a wonderful day tommorrow!
posted by Michael at 10:53 PM

Mike, I'm sorry we fought. I'm sure everything will be OK because of how much I love you. I am head-over-heels in love with you. None of this fights we have can change that!! Goodnight my dearest!
posted by heather at 10:12 PM

Monday, July 16, 2001
This is it, a place for Mike and I to blog our relationship!! To make you cry, laugh, or puke...however you react to romance. I don't even know who "you" is. Perhaps someone will stumble upon this. Or maybe our friends can read it. Or maybe no one except Mike and I will ever read it. Whichever it shall be, here it is!
posted by heather at 9:50 PM