Friday, August 15, 2008

THATSNASTY.BLOGSPOT.COM - 3 Posts - The Best Gang EVER



Friday, December 03, 2004
Ninth Grade
Well, I'm currently working on my eighth grade year AND my 9th grade year.....I'll be back soon to.

posted by Whiteboy at 10:31 AM 3 comments

Friday, November 19, 2004
...thats nasty...
The Insane Mafia was created in early November 2004

These are the current members of the group:


Smokey Beans: He is somewhat the leader of the group, he's very crazy....he has a very funny personality.
Igloo: He is ...uh...well Igloo is special. He's very protective of himself. He has an unnatually large forehead, but he's still cool. We named him Igloo because the jacket he wears looks like a fuckin eskimos snow jacket.

Saturated Fat: Thats me...I have the most memorable name! Ever since Insane Mafia started and I got this nickname....Everybody who knows me calls me either Saturated Fat, or SatFat. I make the flyers and signs that we post around school

Buggy: Buggy has a very sensitive mind....he easily gets headaches...we all enjoy throwing peanuts on him.

DeadEnd: DeadEnd is friends with Kevin....Kevin is not part of the group...but he hangs out with us anyways.
Insane Artist: He's the artist of the group, he draws pictures and does the illustrations for the posters, signs, ect.
God Momma: God Momma comes and goes as she pleases...she visits us somedays at lunch. I think she and Smokey Beanz got something goin on.
OKAY! Thats the basics! I'll update every now and then on members and their activities.

-November 19th 2004

Today, our first long term stunt began. Buggy threw a plastic bag with a PB&J sandwhich in it to Insane Artist. I took the sandwhich and hid it under the staircase where no one will find it.
In a couple of weeks we're gonna take it out and look at it. I'll update on the sandwhich regualry
posted by Whiteboy at 5:00 PM 0 comments