Wednesday, July 9, 2008

DOGGYSTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM



Tuesday, November 27, 2001
Whatup my peeps?! It's me the QTPie bloggin in YOUR world. My Dogg and I be hittin up the webbies out there and be checkin up on our new blogworld friends. This will be our place of worship...so come one, come all and join in. We don't hate, regulate or sedate...aight, maybe sometimes. But yall know what's up. Aint nothing but a G Thang Baybee...

To all my folks that made this blogg world happen...yeah, that's you Chili and JJ...you are strictly ATOMIC!!!!!! You set us off and now we can chat with the world and let them know waaaazzzzup in the Dogghaus. That's right, me and the Dogg will post our everyday happenings here. So, stay tuned and watch out BLOGGER. Aint no mountain high enough for me and my DOGGY STYLIN. Watch out Ricki Lake, cuz we comin back with the real happenins of OUR WORLD!!!

Dogg...take it to the bridge!!

posted by 1QTPie at 2:29 PM

Blog Archive