Thursday, July 10, 2008

SICKDAY.BLOGSPOT.COM



Wednesday, January 21, 2004
I got up in the morning and freaked out because my mom was supposed to take me to extra credit and we were so late. So then i complained and she let me stay home...i watched Bruce Almighty 3 times and then Finding Nemo. i dozed off a couple of times witch is surprising because the exorsist is still floating in my mind and scaring the ever-loving shit out of me from time to time. Sometimes i think that i need a shrink. I get so scared of these scary movies. I dont mean to watch so many but it winds up that i've seen more scary movies then most of my friends..ashley and christina can walk home by themselves at night and i cant. my dad might get me a digital camera and you know what that meens...sending 40 year olds pics of me and then meeting them for dates!!! Just joking. I havent had T.v in months...alls i can watch is paper view channel witch is why i watch Bruce Almighty all the time. And its hard when everyone else talking about American Idol!! The word of the day is "FLATULANT" it means smelly and gassy, having alot of gas. I saw my dad saying it to this guy online. I think that gay people should be allowed to get married. E-mail me on your thoughts Christine22k@hotmail.com ¶ 3:17 PM

Blog Archive