Thursday, July 31, 2008
Monday, April 16, 2001
This is my continuing story of trying to get Road Runner to provide the service for which I pay. I have had multiple outages of many hours each during the past four months. Two of the outages lasted in excess of one day, with one being 30 hours while the other stretched from a Monday through a Friday. In addition to the outages, I have had to put up with idiotic routing that puts me about 10 hops from the Internet in each direction.
posted by Fred at 7:10 AM
Posted by erin at 1:20 PM
- ► 2009 (71)
07/27 - 08/03
- TEARSINTHERAIN.BLOGSPOT.COM - 6 Posts - "This is m...
- MENUS.BLOGSPOT.COM - Lisa Garza's failed Blogger a...
- GROCERYLIST.BLOGSPOT.COM - Katie. This is easier, ...
- IFEELBAD.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Posts - I SMSed Mars and...
- HOWIMETYOURMOTHER.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Posts - I'm get...
- TURNINGTHIRTY.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Posts, 1 Day
- POSSUM.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Posts - Friends Forever
- DUNKS.BLOGSPOT.COM - 3 Post Cheater
- WHATEVER-U-SAY.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Post Special
- ▼ 07/27 - 08/03 (28)