Thursday, July 31, 2008

LIGHTBULB.BLOGSPOT.COM



Tuesday, May 29, 2001
something new. what I've learned is that most people don't like change. okay, so I admit it, change isn't the easiest thing in the world. but who knows, the new stuff might turn out to be better than what it was. am I getting too deep here?

who knows why the golfer wore two pairs of pants? in case he got a hole in one, of course!
memorial day weekend passed by well...my first day of my first job was on Saturday night, and I ended up working Sunday night as well. waitressing. aside from breaking a champagne glass and constantly dropping my side towel, work went by okay. after lifting those heavy trays, I don't think I'll need to do bicep curls on my left arm for the rest of the summer, or as long as I have this job, whichever lasts longer.
posted by daria at 11:00 AM

Blog Archive