Thursday, July 31, 2008
Tuesday, May 29, 2001
something new. what I've learned is that most people don't like change. okay, so I admit it, change isn't the easiest thing in the world. but who knows, the new stuff might turn out to be better than what it was. am I getting too deep here?
who knows why the golfer wore two pairs of pants? in case he got a hole in one, of course!
memorial day weekend passed by well...my first day of my first job was on Saturday night, and I ended up working Sunday night as well. waitressing. aside from breaking a champagne glass and constantly dropping my side towel, work went by okay. after lifting those heavy trays, I don't think I'll need to do bicep curls on my left arm for the rest of the summer, or as long as I have this job, whichever lasts longer.
posted by daria at 11:00 AM
Posted by erin at 2:26 PM
- ► 2009 (71)
07/27 - 08/03
- TEARSINTHERAIN.BLOGSPOT.COM - 6 Posts - "This is m...
- MENUS.BLOGSPOT.COM - Lisa Garza's failed Blogger a...
- GROCERYLIST.BLOGSPOT.COM - Katie. This is easier, ...
- IFEELBAD.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Posts - I SMSed Mars and...
- HOWIMETYOURMOTHER.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Posts - I'm get...
- TURNINGTHIRTY.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Posts, 1 Day
- POSSUM.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Posts - Friends Forever
- DUNKS.BLOGSPOT.COM - 3 Post Cheater
- WHATEVER-U-SAY.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Post Special
- ▼ 07/27 - 08/03 (28)