Monday, July 28, 2008

WHATEVER-U-SAY.BLOGSPOT.COM - 2 Post Special



Monday, August 29, 2005
Fruits of the spirit
Fruits Of The Spirit
Love Joy Peace Patients Kindness Goodness Faithfulness Gentleness And self control Galatians 5vs22
This is what God is so we should strive to be more like him.
posted by Emma @ 4:03 AM 6 comments

Thankyou Jake
Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thankyou Jake for that blog about me. Its nice to show that someone acturally cares about how you feels. All my life I have been mocked and people just give me "crap". I dont get it. Why do people think its ok to make fun of someone just because they are different? I gess i just have to get use to it. I use to care what other people think but since ive come to know God more I decided that the world is only temporary and can look ford to heaven. So all those people who consist of teasing me its not cool and im gonna ask you to stop!!!!
posted by Emma @ 3:59 AM 1 comments

Blog Archive