Friday, August 1, 2008

TEARSINTHERAIN.BLOGSPOT.COM - 6 Posts - "This is my confidence gaining site"



Wednesday, October 22, 2003

So i have a huge penis, but no girls are having sex with me. The day will come.
posted by frank at 10:47 PM

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Heh today I saw the 5th Wheel. It's this date simulator where 2 guys and 2 girls go on dates and then they introduce a fifth person later on either male or female. So they two guys were some white guys with black and black eyes and nearly the same build. Of the two girls one was asian, the other was white blonde hair, barbie doll. Both the guys thought the blonde girl, who was reallly good looking, was pretty dumb. She was pretty dumb, but was hotter than the chinese girl. Well anyway the introduce the blonde girl's best friend, who is also blonde, as the fifth wheel. The two blonde girls make out and stuff. Both they are both pretty stupid and think that the guys are boring. Fastfowarding to the end, the best looking of the two guys wins and picks the chinese girl. I also watched two episodes of Elimidate. It is a real dumb show but at least it is realistic.
posted by frank at 1:48 AM

Saturday, April 05, 2003

your mom is hot and i fucked her.
posted by frank at 1:12 AM

fuck you
posted by frank at 1:12 AM

Thursday, February 06, 2003

my eyes hurt, myabe i should do some math homework now...later i also better go online and check out AP CHEM shit and check out SPARKNOTES for my english class i stopped understanding the material a long time ago.
posted by frank at 6:29 PM

Saturday, January 25, 2003

Hello there! I am Frank Chang and I attend Lowell High School in San Francisco, California. Life can be described as anything but easy. Today, I got mad at my dad, because he locked me out of house for a couple of minutes. He always locks me out of the house. I was.
posted by frank at 6:13 PM

Blog Archive