Friday, August 1, 2008

MENTALLYUNSTABLE.BLOGSPOT.COM



28.10.02
I haven't really bloggered my blog lately but I thought today would be a good time to let it all out.

As usual my life is boring and uneventful except for brief moments of pointless banter and outburts of directionless anger.

I got a call from my sister back in Virginia yesterday evening, it appears that my cousin (Justin Krumpe) was in a major car accident just the previous night and in critical condition today. Justin is like one of those guys, I think, that is just out there... if you know what I mean. He was the one that was the guy I think of when I watch a family television show and you always have that one dude that smokes pot all the time and skips school, etc.. etc.. the bad ass basically. I think, though, this is one of those times when I wish the outcome on television wasn't like life. Because you see... the bad ass is always the one that gets in a car accident, and/or dies in another type of accident. And I know, if he even survives the hospital he's not going to want to live anyway, I don't think I would disagree if I were in the same position... Either way, from the extent of the crash he's going to have brain damage, and if he's stuck in a wheelchair, or anything at all he's not going to want to live.

Off of that subject a little bit, Blake is coming to California again tonight. Yay. I'm supposed to go pick him up at LAX this evening at 10:30 so I'll let you guys know what happens later on some time.

For some reason I knew that these last few months were going to suck ass before they even happened and I guess I must be psychic because they really have. The day of the dead is upon us.

posted by David at 16:18

Blog Archive