Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BILLIONWORDS.BLOGSPOT.COM



Friday, January 07, 2005
words
billions and billions of words race around this one track mind.

upon a night that hath been chilled like the souls of weary, i lie awake. with nothing more to keep me company than thoughts of things i yearn for.. things i miss.. things i regret.. no warm body to fit in to the holes of my heart.. no warm dreams that widen my eyes.. how my mind aches for nights when such a time was equipped with smiles and laughs.. yes my mind, but never my heart.. numb and jaded, the tick of my soul is left inaudible... tick. tick. tick. while i strain to hear if blood still pumps through my body, the sands of time tumble through the eons, snowballing in to boulders of inevitability... such a thing reminds me, that although i may not speak, i always understand... tis the role of the jester, the watcher, the journalist... armed with a pen and knowledge, but no arm.

billions and billions of words race around, with no voice or body.


"My mom always says that, when she can see i'm like working something out in my head, she's like, 'you're in it right now' and I'm looking at you're telling this story, and you're definitely in it."
- Sam Garden State

posted by billion words at 3:34 AM 3 comments

Blog Archive