Thursday, June 26, 2008

BLUE.BLOGSPOT.COM



Wednesday, September 06, 2000
My grandfather was admitted to Tan Tock Seng on the 30th of April 2000. He was admitted to ward 8D, bed 131. At first I really thought he was dying-he didn't even open his eyes. I was really scared. I really think he suffered a lot-really damn lot. I think he would rather die than suffer. If he dies, I want him to go to heaven and will always remember me as I will always remember him. I relly love him a lot. He sacrifised a lot for me. He spent a lot of money just to buy me things (3 rabbits, 2 rare turtles and many more). There's nothing more for me to do except for praying to Allah for him.

What Min Hui said was really true-exams really do suck. On the 2nd of May, I am having my compositon exam. Both English and Malay. I think I am going to do badly like my oral exam. I took a peek on the marks. I really have to go now.

See ya,
me

posted by azie at 6:09 PM

Blog Archive