Wednesday, June 25, 2008

K.BLOGSPOT.COM



Tuesday, January 30, 2001
Ugh. Blah. Bleh.



These are the noises I'm making in my head right now. After not being able to fall asleep, and then getting up at 6:30 for my 8:00 class, taking a miserable shower and being rushed out the door, I am not a happy girl. I hate this school, I hate this town. There's freezing rain outside, and I have class until 9:30 tonight so walking back up the mountain I live on is NOT a party.

I'm trying to settle my mood with a little indiepopradio and it's almost working. I also had breakfast, two pieces of pizza. I picked off the sausage and threw it out the window. I almost considered eating it, I don't know why, but then I flashed back to my childhood (I've never liked sausage) and thought about how disgusting it is anyway... I can't eat that mess. I can barely eat pizza in the first place most of the time, unless it's fancy pizza. Love me some fancy pizza.

I'm not motivated at all to do work. I just want to lie down. I want to go home really... CT never looked so good...

I was in the campus store earlier bying much needed supplies, and some guy came up to me and said hi. I didn't realize it was Paul, because he's lost so much weight I just didn't recognize him. So we had to chat like we were old friends... whichc we sort of are, except I banished him from my life and he basically did the same to me. It was a mutual unspoken breakup... he's one of those "ego" kids. I can't deal with people's egos, it makes me neurotic. I should figure out what my next class is all about.. Anthropology discussion? yay.

posted by k at 8:35 AM

Blog Archive